Tuesday 23 October 2012

Little Black Dress

If you follow me on twitter you will have heard me heaping praises on AquaByAqua's new collection, it is AMAZING. I recently purchased the Magdaline Midi and took it for a spin at the 30th birthday party i attended on Saturday at Gilgamesh.

I got so many lovely comments about this dress, it fits and complimented my curves in all the right places, definitely a must have, especially for those ladies who want to look sexy & sophisticated without having to show too much skin. oooh & it turns out it is now on sale, so you too can get the look for less, although i paid full price for mine, boohoo

The Little Black Dress is a key fashion staple for every woman, if you must have one item in your wardrobe, it should be an LBD. The 'little' is open for interpretation, the hem can be as high or low as you want, as work with your comfort zone, for me personally, the ideal LBD sits just above the knee.

I realise that in some of the pictures the dress looks blue, but believe me, it is definitely BLACK. I finished off my look with a Coret silver & gold 1980's clutch, it is one of my favourites, i love the shape and feel but most of all, i love that it breaks the rule of not mixing gold & silver...who makes up these rules? surely they knew i would break it right?









4 comments:

  1. This dress is amazing on you! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, appreciate the comments and support :))))))

      Delete
  2. you have an elegant style, i like that

    good work with your blog

    check out my blog antwerpstreetfashion.blogspot.com and feel free to leave a comment
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete