Monday 4 February 2013

Officially Missing You

Rather than going into the normal blogger spiel about how sorry i am, I'll just go ahead and let you guys know that i missed you, i still miss you and i hope you guys feel the same *peace sign*

A few posts ago, i mentioned that there were some changes happening in my life, which is why I've been away from blogging for a minute. To cut a long story short and save you all the emotional blackmail, i started a new job last week *insert crazy dance*, so i am mega busy and haven't had time for myself or anything else; oh and just before that, i went on holiday, so this little munchkin has been mega busy.

I took a risk last year, after much soul searching, reassessment of my life, goals, and aspirations, i decided that  i needed a break from the corporate world and a general change of scenario. Without banging his drum a fraction of what i should be, GOD is amazing, I've always known this, and he has always shown himself worthy of my praise, but in January his light has really shone bright.

I walked in faith, i spoke in faith, i thanked in faith and i wasn't disappointed. Whatever it is in life you want, hard work alone is not enough, speak positivity into your life, pray and it shall come to pass. I don't think a lot of people fully comprehend the power of the tongue, think it, speak it, be it......

Anyway, my body is still readjusting to the hustle and bustle of a 9-5er and i am in full learning mode for the next few weeks, so i can't promise that i'll be cosistent with my postings, but where i can, i'll definitely try :)

I couldn't end this post without a few OOTD pictures, i also have a product review for the Tee Tree limited's 'Natures Response' products which i have been using recently, review should be up this weekend.

Hope you all have an amazing week



Coat: Zara
Green Jumper : Zara
Bag: Gucci 
Phone Case: Biba
Lipstick: Mac Rebel


Jumper: H&M
Jeans: BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Bag: Dior 
Watch: Sutus (bought in charity shop)


Pink Blouse: H&M
Watch: charity shop 
Gold Bracelet: Portobello market 


Cardigan: Zara
Kiss ring : Topshop 


Top: Zara 
Love ring: Topshop
Arm candy:...........

2 comments: