Tuesday 31 July 2012

Tuesday Blues - Pick Me Up

One look outside this morning and i felt miserable, only last week we were basking in glorious sunshine and a heatwave, fast forward to this week and it's all doom and gloom weather wise.

I wasn't going to let the weather get me down for long, so decided to cheer myself up by wearing something a little fun to work.

I think it's important to find that one thing that brings a little cheer to you at times when you feel down....for me dressing up/clothes usually does the trick.

Do you guys have any quirky 'pick me ups', things that usually bring a smile to your face in an instant when you feel down? do share in the comments, I'd love to hear them :)

Tuesday's OOTD, Denim Chain Print

Denim Shirt - H&M
Trousers- Primark
Slippers- KG

4 comments: