Thursday 19 April 2012

Little Treats



I decided to pop into my local outlet village after work today. The plan was to be disciplined and only get what i needed, i.e Skincare products, however on the way, i spotted H&M still open which is usually not the case in little old Swindon after 4:30pm. So i popped in for a quick browse and it was downhill from there




 


Snake print top H&M - love the leather detailing around the neck, pocket and wrist. I can't get enough of animal prints right now





NEXT- High waisted sheer pleated maxi


I've had my eye on this bad boy for a little while, was kind of holding out on it, till i got there and it had gone down by 70%, there was obviously no way i was leaving without it




H&M snood - £2, two freaking pounds, i got two lol

I also bought this Mid Grey Snake skin layered blouse from Oasis yesterday, i think it was the frill layering around the shoulder that sealed the deal for me :)

1 comment: