Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year's Eve


The last day of 2012 was a gloomy and grey one in London, non-stop rain and winds and in fact my lovely umbrella didn't make it into 2013...........

For my last looks of 2012 i kept it bright and cheery, end the year as you mean to begin the next one.....during the day i rocked this short sleeve Topshop jumper paired with Primark Skinny jeans and some thrifted gems from Portobello market. Can you believe i got these beauties & much more for only £1 each *insert chicken dance*.....most of the day was spent in my favourite shop IKEA, i needed a new coffee table & a few bits, i LOVE this shop, i can spend an entire day just day dreaming from section to section.

I switched it up for church and changed into my floral denim Zara shirt & BDG skinny jeans for Midnight service, i always usher in the new year in the house of God, and usual service was amazeballs.





My Ikea Coffee table, i put this together myself, my first unsupervised DIY  :)





Bag -Urban Outfitters
Leather Gloves - Gap





                                                                                XOXO



2 comments: