Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year



2012 was an awesome year in many ways than i can list and for most of us i am sure the same is applicable. We came, we saw, we conquered, laughed, cried, said goodbyes, lost our way, found our way, lost it again, went against the norm, took risks, got emotional, cried some more, the list is endless…….but through it all we are still standing and made it into 2013.

In addition to all the things in my personal life, like family, friends, love etc, i am thankful for all of you, my readers, those who have welcomed me into the blolgsphere, connected with me through twitter, email, comments etc THANK YOU

As we all begin a new journey of 365 days, i look forward to you all being a part of my ride, sharing the ups & downs, expanding, growing, learning, experimenting with fashion and much more…..

So join me in raising a toast, to our year to SHINE, 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment