Thursday 27 September 2012

BooHoo Blogger Challenge


To celebrate Boohoo.com making it into the top 10 fashion money saving websites, the folks at fashionvouchers have set a blogger challenge and I've decided to take them up on it. The challenge is to find the best outfit for £50 or under from Boohoo.com, and if you win, you will get £50 Boohoo vouchers.

This challenge was quite exciting for me because i don't think I've ever shopped at Bohoo and it was interesting to see that they have quite a lot of fashionable and on trend items at ridiculously affordable prices.

In putting my outfit together, i didn't just want to pick out stuff that i thought would win, i wanted things that in reality, if i did have that amount to spend, i could actually see myself wearing and buying.

Cardigan : £25 (key Autumn Piece)
Knitted Dip Back Hem top : £12 (still warm enough to show a bit of skin)
Panel Body Con Skirt : £6
Darcy Nail Ring : £5

Total Entry spend : £48


Heather Navaho Rib Trim Jacquard Cardigan
£25



                                                                         


Kate Knitted Dip Back Hem Top

£12


Alex PU Panel Bodycon Skirt

£6

Darcy Nail Ring

£5
 Images Courtesy Boohoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the pieces you've picked, gorgeous! I adore that cardigan!!!

    ReplyDelete