Monday 13 August 2012

Weekend Fun

 I attended the Nigerian Kings of comedy show at the Hammersmith Apollo on Saturday, I'm not usually one for concerts or comedy shows, mainly because i am not a big fan of crowds in confined areas. But i decided to come out of my comfort zone and try something different and i wasn't disappointed.

Albeit the African time start, i.e 6pm scheduled start turned into 8:30ish actual start time, the show was funny and well organised. Two stand out comedians for me were Okey Bakassi and Akpororo, these dudes are 'hilaricle', especially Akpororo. Akpororo is new on the Nigerian comedy circuit, but based on his performance i can definitely see a long lasting and successful career ahead, the Warri accent, dance moves and his cracking jokes were definitely on point.

Decided to go for a non-fussy look, simple maxi dress, sandals and an updo. I am definitely in love with this dress from Zara, it adds a very classy edge to the maxi trend and the fit is almost perfect. I tell you, Zara can do no wrong in my eyes right now, what do you guys think?

Maxi Fringe Dress - Zara
Bag- Gucci


Nnezi & I

Remzy aka Bey aka Erenma

On Sunday i headed off to church and to spend the day in Hyde park in this girly number. I was late for church so didn't get the chance to unpack my bag but i later swapped it for the tan Zara shopper basket for my trip to the park.

Dress - Topshop
Belt- River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment