Tuesday 31 July 2012

Olympic Weekend

Olympic fever has landed with a great big thud and i couldn't be happier. Although i am not directly involved or going to see any games (wouldn't mind a free ticket though), i am still as excited as everyone and very proud of Britain.

I think the opening ceremony execution and production was amazing, Danny Boyle absolutely nailed it on all levels, oh and the queen!!!! her James Bond moment had me jumping and screaming at the TV in disbelief, happiness and just aaaaaw

Anyway, my weekend was pretty relaxing, lounged for most of Saturday, had a quick look around Zara in the afternoon, then headed to Westfield Stratford to watch the new Batman movie (AMAZING) in the night.

I was pleasantly surprised to find both the Jubilee line and Westfield shopping centre a human sardine free zone. I was expecting oodles of people and a ridiculous wait to board trains and get into the station, but there was none of that which was great.

I spotted a few people from competing teams and snapped a few pictures, not the best pictures but hey :)


Blazer - random vintage store
Sandals -H&M
Top- Zara
Glasses - Mummy's from the 70's


Please ignore the creased blazer #changingroomwoes

Can you spot the Nigerian basket ball player????

Team Barbados




On Sunday i headed off to church with my friend Steph, i hadn't been in a while so it was great to be in the house of the lord. Service was great and i felt really fired up and inspired to find my gift and purpose

My babies (niece) also came to see me , so all in all, i had a great weekend, hope you all did too :)





Bag- Fiorelli
Blouse - H&M
Faux Leather Skirt - Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Necklace- FCUK


Blazer - H&M
Skirt- H&M
Belt- Topshop

Denim Shirt- Topman

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment