Wednesday 16 May 2012

Make It Your Own

Hi TCGs, quick post before i have to head out to work :)

I was talking to my friend yesterday about customization and how in fashion a spade isn't always a spade blah blah blah

To cut a long story short, i like to play around with dresses and skirts and see what different ways i can wear them other than how the designer intended. Those close to me, know that i am not really a big fan of extremely short outfits unless i can wear them with tights, therefore some of my customizations centre around how i can make short outfits wearable for me.

Here are a few 'make it your own' outfits that i have done in the past, what do you think?


White Asymetric Rolf dress -AquabyAqua
Skirt -Whistles
Shoes-Zara
Clutch bag - Accessorize

Aqua have recently re-released the Rolf dress so you can purchase it HERE although they only have purple in stock now




My ride or die friend Chichi, love her loads


I love the exaggerated detailing at the top


Sequins & Champagne



 I loved the first outfit so much i decided to do something similar with another Aqua dress i have.


Dress - AquabyAqua
Skirt - whistles


I purposely didn't crop out this lady, don't you just love traditional Nigerian outfits??? I love that Nigerians aren't afraid of colour  #colourmeNigerian :)



How short is this dress???? there is no way i would be able to walk out of  my house in this alone #weirdeyes 


I call this outfit 'create your own peplum'......teamed an LBD with a tutu skirt from Topshop, added my River Island belt  and BAM


No comments:

Post a Comment