Monday 15 October 2012

Versatile Blogger Award Nomination

Hi lovers, i got my very first versatile blogger award nomination this weekend, wohooo :)....a big shout out to In-The-Red Nails for nominating me and being so welcoming to the bloggersphere.



Like everything else in life, there some rules to accepting the nomination
  1. Share seven random facts about yourself.
  2. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
  3. Thank the person who nominated you in your award post and share a link back to their blog.
  4. Put the Versatile Blogger Award in your post.
Seven Random Facts About Me
  1. I am the last born of six children ( baby of the house)
  2. I have four brothers ( and as you might guess there is a tomboy in me)
  3. I hate plastic plates & utensils
  4. I am scared of the dark
  5. I am an extremely fussy eater, to the extent that i sometimes annoy myself with how fussy i am
  6. I can't swim and i have very little interest in learning (getting my hair wet outside of the hair salon is highly unappealing to me)
  7. If i could be any animal for a day, it would be a fly, simply because there are so many walls i would like to be on and so many conversations i would love to eavesdrop on
The Bloggers I Nominate Are

  1. In-The-Red Nails 
  2. Blazyfashion 
  3. Followmein5inchheels 
  4. Henessy85 
  5. Infashionrehab 
  6. haute365.blogspot
  7. vievebutterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment